The temporary dorm of the university consists of 14 buildings each building has four floors. Each floor consists of four apartments each apartment has 2 bedrooms, lounge and dining table.
Currently, there are buildings assigned for students and other buildings assigned for faculty offices and lecture halls. The campus also has a restaurant for food serving and a library.
Currently, the residential buildings are grouped as follows:
- One building for female students
- One building for single male students.
- One building for married students.
The ground floor for each of the residential building has
- Laundry consisting of 4 washing machines and a dryer.
- A lounge has 42 inch TV screen, a receiver, water dispenser and a microwave.
- Welcome room.
- Supervisor room.
Apartments for married students have
- TV in each apartment.
- Kitchen has a 14 inch refrigerator and an oven.
- Master bedroom.
- Kids room.
- Dining room.
- Salon and a library.
The current buildings assignments ( as per the graph below) :
- Building number seven is assigned for faculty residence.
- Buildings 13 and 14 for lecturing and laboratories.
- Buildings 10 and 11 are under construction.
- Building number 3 is assigned for JICA office
- Building number 1 is assigned for administration offices.
If you want to live on campus, please apply for housing if you are admitted by clicking on Apply Now
|Time||7:30 AM to 8:30 AM||12:00 PM to 01:00 PM||7:30 PM to 8:30 PM|
Lunch meals for the next day should be reserved in advance.
Beverages will be available with all meals and all day till 10:00 PM in the restaurant.
You are not recommended to drink tab water instead use mineral water that will be offered in the restaurant.
Shuttle Service will be available from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM from and to Borg El-Arab City.
For any inquiries please contact
Mr. Mohamed Saad, Mobile: 010 527 65 83