Bridging the gap between the academic community and the sectors of production and services is the main route for effective scientific and technological participation of the academic community in the implementation of Egypt's developmental socio-economic plans. Hence, achieving this objective is one of the main targets for E-Just. E-Just schools envisioned as an important two-way bridge through which the relevant state of the art knowledge and logic of the academic community are exploited to resolve the problems of both production and service sectors, while simultaneously the applied large size problems of the two sectors are exposed to the academic community offering the community more frontiers for income and research at the same time.
E-Just fosters a problem-solving approach that encourages researchers to work together across departments, fields, and institutional boundaries. The resulting collaborations include thousands of fruitful partnerships with industry and other leading research institutions. E-Just welcomes all industry partners who seek practicable and pragmatic solutions, and who share and celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit that brings new ideas to life. Together, E-just and industry can make great progress in creating new knowledge, in shaping new leaders and in making important gains against the challenges of our generation.
- Strengthening links and building trust between the E-JUST and the Egyptian industry;
- Directing research at E-just towards industry needs;
- Assisting Egyptian industry in solving its technical problems;
- Benefiting Egyptian production and service sectors from the state of the art knowledge and technologies;
- Identify and exploit new sources of innovation Leverage corporate research capabilities in a cost-effective manner
- Establish and expand the company's expert network
- Recruit the best new talent for the company's future growth and leadership
- Research relationships with E-just can extend a company's expertise outside its core competencies, creating an expanded expert network.
- Cost-effective leveraging of corporate research capabilities
Collaboration Areas with Industry
Following are a number of various Collaboration areas with Industry;
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical and petrochemical Industry
- Design and Manufacturing Industry
- Electronics Industry
- Renewable energy resources
- Materials Industry
- Robotics Industry
- Environmental impact assessment
- Modern approach to waste management; waste prevention/minimization at the source Cleaner production
- Integrated waste management for several industrial facilities. Industrial parks and possibility of using waste by neighbour Industry. Solar heat in industrial process (SHIP).
- Hydrogen production from indusial wastes