- Only registered papers will be published in the proceedings.
- Submissions must present unpublished research and not be currently under review by another journal or conference.
- Full paper of maximum 6 pages (including figures) must be submitted electronically in Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Full papers must be submitted by 30th. August, 2012.
- Find example templates below:
Please make sure, that the papers are IEEE Xplore compatible. Detailed instructions on IEEE Xplore compatibility can be found here http://www.ieee.org/documents/31296_IEEE_PDF_Spec.zip); Otherwise, please convert to and check PDF files using IEEE PDF eXpress™
- Create your manuscript(s)
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress)
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion and/or PDF(s) for checking
- IEEE PDF eXpress attains full IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF files
- IEEE PDF eXpress Access: http://www.pdf-express.org/log.asp
- Introduction to IEEE PDF eXpress
- Express ID: 19972
- It is important to note that submitting a file to IEEE PDF eXpress is only for creation of a compliant PDF file
- For submission please submit your paper here
Selected papers will be recommended for publications in International Journal