Construction of Lab Building- 12 November 2012 -
Construction of Pre-Fab lab building has been started. Civil engineering equipment has been introduced to our permanent campus area for land preparation.
Equipment Inspection Visits to All E-JUST Departments
Technology Management Department is preparing for Equipment Inspection Visits to all E-JUST departments. It is an important process for E-JUST as a step towards transferring the assets of JICA procured equipment to E-JUST. Please kindly check the schedule already sent to your program chair. We are going to have an explanatory meeting of the inspection in Prof. Ragab's office, next Sunday, Sept. 23rd, at 2:00 pm.
Training Courses : Schedule Update - 19 September 2012 -
Training of the following advanced resarch equipment has been carried out at E-JUST.
- LASER Cutting Machine (Workshop, Bulding #13)
- Particle Size Analyser (CPE Laboratory)
- X-Ray Diffractiometer (Tech. Dept. Analysis Center)
- Universal Testing Machine (Integra Factory)
- Raman Spectrophotometer (Tech. Dept. Analysis Center)
- Scanning Electron Microscope (Tech. Dept. Microscope Center)
Further training courses will be held just after the installation of advance research instruments, such as HPLC-MS (Eary October), X-Ray Diffractiometer (Advanced Cource, Eary October), and Scanning Probe Microscope (Mid October), etc.
All E-JUST staff, students and RA's are kindly requested to attend these training courses according to their interests.
Common Microscope Center: Now Available - 17 September 2012 -
Our Common Microscope Centre is fully prepared and the following
equipment is now available at the ground floor, building #13.
- Scanning Electron Microscope (JEOL JSM-6010LV )
- 3D Laser Scanning Microscope (Keyence VK-X100)
- Digital Microscope (Keyence VHX-1000)
- High-Speed Microscope (Keyence VW-9000E)
Tech. Dept. Library of Training Kits
The following kits are registered to Technology Department Common Library.
- Lab VIEW core 1,2 and 3 course kits (3 sets)
- Solid Works Video Tutorial Volumes 1-5 (3 sets)
- MATLAB Tutorial CD
- MATLAB Mastery CD
- Lab VIEW Course Kits
These items will be provided for self-study of all programs. Maximum lending-period will be one month.
Training on X-Ray Diffractometer - 10 September 2012 -
Training on X-Ray Diffractometer will be held on September 13th from 9:30 am at Common Analysis Center.
Common Equipment Lists
The following common analysis and manufacturing equipment is now available or under delivery process. For more details, please contact us at email@example.com.
List 1 Common Analysis Equipment
- Fourier Transform IR Spectrometer
- X-Ray Diffractometer
- Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer
- Ion Chromatograph
- Gel Permeation Chromatograph
- Particle Size Analyzer
- Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer
- Scanning Electron Microscope
- Transmission Electron Microscope
- Scanning Probe Microscope
- High Speed Microscope
- High Speed Camera
- Laser Confocal Microscope
- Differential scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Thermomechanical Analysis (TMA)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- Fluorescence Life-Time Measuring System
- Laser Raman Spectrometer
- TOC Analyzer
- Inductive Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry
- Thermal Conductivity Analyzer
List 2 Common Manufacturing Equipment
- 3D Scanner
- 3D Prototyping Machine
- Universal Testing Machine
- Hardness Testing Machine
- Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Laser Micro Machining
- Turn-Mill Center
- Ultrasonic Milling Machine
- Dicing Saw for Silicon Wafer
- Ultrasonic Wire Bonding Machine