New Academic Vacant Positions
Egypt – Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) is a governmental research-oriented university, with a partnership with twelve top-ranked Japanese universities. It has good research facilities and infrastructure support. Located at New Borg El-Arab City, Alexandria, E-JUST is in the core of most massive industrial zones in Egypt.
E-JUST invites applications for the following faculty positions:
- Full professor.
- Associate professor.
- Assistant professor.
The successful candidate will complement and add to the University's foundational strength in the following fields:
1- Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering:
- Wireless Communications Systems.
- Optical Communications Systems.
2- Department of Computer Science and Engineering:
- Scientific visualization and computer graphics.
- Big data management.
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition.
- Sensor Networks.
- Computer Architecture / Compilers / High Performance Computing
3- Department of Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering:
- Automatic Control.
- Bio Engineering.
- Computer Vision.
4- Department of Materials Science and Engineering:
- Mechanics of Materials (Professor or Associate Professor)
- Engineering and Applied Polymer Composite (Associate or Assistant Professor)
- Engineering and Applied Catalysis (Associate or Assistant Professor)
5- Department of Industrial Engineering and Systems Management:
- Ergonomics and Human Factors Engineering.
- Quality Engineering and Applied Statistics.
- Systems and Service Engineering.
- Manufacturing Engineering and Rapid Prototyping.
6- Department of Energy Resources Engineering:
- Energy Resources and/or Mechanical Power Engineering (Assistant Professor)
- Fuels and Combustion (Associate/ Full professor)
7- Department of Environmental Engineering:
- Solid Waste Treatment with Civil and/or Environmental Engineering Background.
- Air Pollution / Air Quality Control with Civil and/or Environmental Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Background.
- Water Resources or Irrigation and Hydraulics with Civil Engineering Background.
8- Department of Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering:
- Materials for Chemical Processes.
- Reaction Engineering and Transport phenomena (especially person who are interested in micro fluidics and micro scale transport processes)
- Biochemical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering / Nano medicine.
- Surface Engineering.
Applicants should have a PhD degree in the mentioned fields, and demonstrated excellence in research and strong commitment to teaching.
Interested candidates must apply online at http://www.ejust.edu.eg with a covering letter and curriculum vitae, research and teaching interests (philosophies), and three references (names, telephone, and mail and email addresses).
positions will remain open until they are filled.