For Engineering and Basic and Applied Sciences Majors:
The maximum period to complete the Master program study and obtain the MSc degree is three academic years. However, the student can be graduated and obtain the MSc degree after two years from the enrollment if he/she can finish all the graduation requirements in these two years.
The maximum period to complete the PhD program study and obtain the PhD degree is five academic years. However, the student can graduate and obtain the PhD degree after three years from the enrollment if he/she can finish all the graduation requirements in this period.
For Accounting and Information Systems Major:
For M.Sc. Applicant:
- Students should complete their master’s degree in 2 years as a minimum and maximum 4 years.
For PhD Applicant:
- Students should complete their D. degree in 3 years as a minimum and maximum 5 years.
The scholarship’s term is the period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which should be two years for the M.Sc. degree preceded by 6 months for preparatory courses (if necessary).
For the PhD degree the scholarship term is three years preceded by 6 months for preparatory courses (if necessary).
The objectives of the preparatory courses are:
- To cover the deficiencies of E-JUST PG applicants in the basic research skills, English languages, computer programming, statistics and liberal arts.
- To prepare E-JUST PG students to the required nature of PG study in E-JUST including Japanese culture, Japanese language, Arabic language for international students, Research and Publications ethic and method.
- To make the PG students familiar with E-JUST labs, center of excellences and professors before registering the point of research and before the formation of the supervision committee. This will help the student in the proper selection of the research point and supervision committee.
Faculty of Engineering Coursework
Institute of Basic and Applied Sciences Coursework
Faculty of International Business and Humanities Coursework