The summer program at E-JUST is an opportunity to welcome international students at E-JUST to experience the Middle Eastern culture of Egypt. It presents diverse cross-cultural activities and workshops for maximum exposure to the culture and Arabic language. It is a great chance to explore Egypt as a touristic country, its culture and language accompanied with some of E-JUST students, highly qualified Supervisors and Teachers. Let’s enjoy the mysteries of the east while making life-long friendships!
- To deepen the understanding of Egyptian culture, Heritage and Society
- To learn Egyptian Colloquial Arabic as a foreign language
- To exchange knowledge and network with peer students from different backgrounds, and build a good relationship with them
By applying to the summer program, students do not have to worry about the planning, where they are going to stay and such as everything will be prepared and ready for them to arrive!
To deepen their understanding of the Egyptian culture, heritage and society, they get to participate in the following activities;
- Arabic Language Courses through lectures and workshops
- Arabic Calligraphy Workshop where they learn how to write Arabic in an artistic way
- Open discussions
- Visiting attractive locations such as Cairo, Alexandria
- Cultural exchange events, movie night, sports and much more!
How to apply:
For students who wish to apply, please the following required documents to (email@example.com)
- Application Form (E-JUST designated template; Download it here)
- Copy of Your Passport
- Copy of Your Student ID Card
Program Period: August 13- August 24, 2023 (10 Days)
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
- The student himself/herself fills out the application form and submits it along with the required documents directly to E-JUST through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance notification and payment information will be sent to the accepted students
Program Fees: >> Registration Fees: 550 USD.
The registrations Fees includes:
- On Campus Activities
- Accommodation at E-JUST Dormitory
- Meals at E-JUST Restaurant
- Hotels in visited cities
- Transportation within Egypt and Trips
The Registration fees excludes:
Students must have at least 110 USD as pocket money for sightseeing and meals outside E-JUST.